(Please remember that you register your skater in the age group they will play in next winter(2021-22 season)
The 13 week program(16 hours of ice plus 3 games in Jefferson City and 3 games in the Friendship Games in St. Louis) will include:
- FUN!!! - Our main goal is to make sure the kids have fun. We will have some simple instruction but "pond hockey" is the theme. We want them to scrimmage and have fun.
- 16 one hour sessions that will cover simple instruction like skating, shooting, stick handling, positioning, defense, face-offs along with teaching the many forms of checking(poke check, stick check, back check, fore check) and then scrimmages.
- Approximately 45 to 50 minutes of “Pond Hockey” controlled scrimmage during the 16 one hour sessions.
- There will be four educational classroom sessions: Offense Positions, Defense Positions, Hockey History and Officiating.
- Each participant will receive a Winterland two-side jersey to be used in scrimmages plus one set of socks.
- Squirts, Peewees and Bantams will form a team(s) and participate in Friendship Games in Jefferson City, Missouri and the Friendships Games in St. Louis.
Please do not expect this to be an intense training ground for your child. There are plenty of other summer camps and programs in St. Louis where you can get more intense instruction. We will give your child the chance to have a great time and meet new friends while playing the great game of hockey.
Cost for Summer of 2021 (based on 18 participants) (no increase from last year)
If you already have a Winterland jersey and it still fits, you will be offered a discount on your program.
Squirts/Peewees/Bantams: $597 per person(*)
Goalies: $250 for goalies(*)
(*) $40 discount will be offered if you still have your Winterland Jersey from last year. Contact Coach Whitworth to get the
jersey discount code. You will use the code at Check out to save $40. Discount must be used at registration. No exceptions.
Program Fees include ice fees, instructor fees, Enrollment fees to 2021 Friendship Games in St. Louis, jersey(if needed), socks, Certified Roster fees, classroom materials, misc. items, administration costs, Enrollment fees for the 2021 Jefferson City Friendship Games. Does not include hotel, meals and travel expenses to Jefferson City.
Summer Program Payment Schedule:
$50 non-refundable deposit on day of registration if before March 1st, 2021.
Non-Refundable Balance is due on March 1st, 2021
After March 1st, 2021, Full Non-refundable Payment due upon Registration